Monday, June 30, 2008

Guess Who Sat Up

On Saturday, on June 28th, Eva Mae sat up!  The three of us were making it a lazy morning and laying on our bed.  As usual when I took a drink of water Eva's hands went up in excitement. Justin and I said, "Eva sit up!" as we tempted her with the glass of water.  I put my hand across her legs for leverage and she did it on the very first try!  Justin and I were so excited, as you can imagine.  

Though we have not been able to get her to do it again, we have put her at a 45 degree angle and she has sat up from there.  We know she is strong enough to do it now though!  Also she has been sitting for extended periods of time before she topples over, so her balance is getting much better as well.  It is so exciting to watch her grow.  We know we will miss her being so small, but we look forward to her growing into the little person she will be!

No comments: