Monday, February 1, 2010

Monday

Today was a rainy but fun day. Eva and I got our exercise in by walking around a covered plaza. We went to a story time which Eva loved. Each time we go to one she gets more and more comfortable. She makes me so proud :). We had a little playdate with Leah and Jachin too.

She stayed in her crib for her entire nap! She even called for me to come and change her. Yay! She is trying to fall asleep in her big girl bed right now. I went in to check on her a little while ago and she informed me that, "I'm hungry. I'm hungry. Food. Dinner time!" Another time I peeked on her she requested kisses :).

Here are some fun pictures from today:

When I asked her if she wanted to help me make brownies she
quickly responded, "yeah!" as she power walked to the kitchen. Messy fun!







She read her little books while I was folding some clothes this afternoon. She was reading Humpty Dumpty. I asked her, "What are you reading about?" She said, "She fell down got boo-boo. She all better."

She put her hat on like this by herself :)