Thursday, February 25, 2010

Tigger!

Eva and I went to A Latte Fun this week and it was a lot of fun. She wanted to play in the costume section and when she saw the over-sized Tigger costume, "dat one. dat one. dat one. " I figured she wouldn't want to stay in it once she realized how big it was. Boy was I wrong! She did not want to take it off and was able to do almost everything despite the costume. The other kids loved it, a few of them followed her around everywhere. Poor thing got a little sweaty from getting too hot though. I couldn't pick just a few, so I posted all the pictures. You can't miss out on these!




It looks like she is kneeling :)













"smackeral of honey"
"Oh bother"
"Tiggers bounce"





3 comments:

Bethany Rose said...

The most wonderful thing about Tigger is Tiggers are wonderful things! Love it love it love it!

John said...

So fun. She's adorable!

Unknown said...

Cute, cute, cute. It is the year of the Tiger!