Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The Greatest Day

Today was a wonderful day. I couldn't have asked for a better day. I started the day with cuddling with Daddy, then Eva, and then my Abby Joy. It warmed my heart the whole day through. Then when we dropped Justin off at work he asked us to pick him up a coffee at some point. So we girls went over to Publix and wondered around looking and exploring different fruits and viggies picking a few to try. Then we wondered over to Starbucks and got a chocolate milk for Eva and a mocha with a shot of vanilla for me with a cinnamon bun for us to share. It was so much fun! We hung out like girlfriends being silly and saying hi to the people coming and going. When my coffee was cold and almost gone I got up to get Justin his coffee so that we could take it to him and get going. I looked back and Eva had slyly taken over my coffee :), she was being so cute, "Dats MY coffee" with a little smirk.

We had a visitor in the morning, Lauren came over. Eva and I were both really excited :). All of us went over to Target. Eva was so cute she even put herself down for a nap in the store cart. I got to hold Abby and just enjoy her.

Eva and I had a nice lunch at home and when I put the girls down for a nap we had another wonderful visitor! Jesika came over.

Really it was just a wonderful day of being together and taking it slow and savoring the day.


No comments: