Thursday, August 5, 2010

This morning Justin started to sense how much Eva has been missing him and her growing need for his attention and approval. With that in mind he decided to stay home for the first half of the day to be with his girls. We gotta ready slowly and headed to Bagel Boyz for a greasy breakfast. After that we went to A Latte Fun, which was insanely busy! They had a new costume for Eva to love - Piglet. We also did a quick mini photo shoot with the girls.

Justin and I have officially entered the world of smart phones. We have each have the samsung intercept and oh boy - its pretty cool. I am happy to just have unlimited text messages and picture mail honestly. We are still getting the hang of it :).

Eva loves giving rasberries - especially to me. She knows it tickles and makes me squirm and cry for mercy :). Its a great way to transition into nap time. NOT! But I love it and I love her little laugh too much not to get her all hyped up.

And as of right now the girls are taking the longest nap ever! It has to have been about 2 1/2 hours! Woohoo!








No comments: