Sunday, August 31, 2008

New Memories

Eva has an easy going spirit.  She is generally content and amiable.  Today I sat her on the bathroom counter and brushed her hair with "Mama's brush".  She looked perfectly content, she didn't try to grab at it, she just let me do it and looked up at me so sweetly.

She is starting to laugh more and get some tickle spots.  She is making more sounds too.  She is trying to get our attention in new ways.  She grunted for me, I didn't realize it and then she cocked her head to the side, stared me down and grunted again.  Once I looked at her she was happy.  Yesterday Justin gave Eva a kiss while she was eating and she got goose bumps.  We thought it was a fluke so he did it again anPublish Postd the goose bumps came back - three times he kissed her and each time she got goose bumps.

Tonight we met up with some friends for mini-golf.  Eva had so much fun watching the colorful balls roll around, riding up the green hills and seeing new faces.  Our friend Scott got a couple of really cute pictures of her, I will put them up once he sends them to us.

No comments: