Thursday, October 30, 2008

Grandma Came to Visit!

Last week my Mother came down from Pennsylvania to see little Eva Mae (who's getting bigger every day!)  Mom was nice enough to bring down a walker, which Eva loves, as well as some of my toys from when I was young, and dozens of pictures of me that I did not know even existed!  Aimee made me a very special photo album of all the pictures, from the day I was born through high school! 

Grandma (who prefers to be called Gracie) also bought us a new high chair while she was down.  My mom is about as elusive as Bigfoot when it comes to pictures, so I don't have much to offer, but enjoy!




When I splash myself with my cup, everyone laughs!




And here's my new wheels!

 

Here is a record player that I had as a kid.  Old toys rock!  It still works as good as the day it was new.

2 comments:

Megan @ SimplyThrifty said...

I love all of the pictures, especially the one of Eva laughing at herself. That record player is awesome. Way to go Mom for keeping it.

Anonymous said...

OHNO..poor lucky...watch out lucky, hot wheels is cruising for your tail lol