Saturday, October 4, 2008

Trip to Colorado

First of all, we apologize, as we are way overdue for an update!!!

Last week Aimee, Eva and I went to Colorado to see Eva's grandma Beth and Larry.  We went there last year around this time and the weather was great.  A little cold in the early morning, but great overall. 

Eva's Firsts over the trip:
• First time in Colorado
• Longest travel day - about 12 hours both ways 
• First Dog kiss - from Zuzu
• First Graham cracker, she fed herself
• Ate adamame peas 
• Hung on the back of the airplane seat by her own weight (Daddy attentively spotting)
• Initiated a game of Peek-a-boo, she does that often now

Below are some of the pictures and we will post some more soon, as some of them were taken on Beth's camera.  Enjoy!



I shot some pool....

and hung out at Oktoberfest in Glenwood Springs (I didn't drink though)...

Mommy and Daddy went 4-Wheeling and they saw a really pretty stream...

and I saw pretty river!

I loved all the doggies and got my first doggy kiss on this trip.

Here is mommy and me bundled up to go for a morning walk.

And here is my new friend Taeya!
 

1 comment:

Megan @ SimplyThrifty said...

What fun pictures. I'm so glad we all got to meet. I have yet to post about meeting you guys but I'm planning on it. Glad you made it back safe and sound. Hope your trip home went well.