Monday, October 20, 2008

New News

Week of Oct 12th:

• Eva often tries to hum and sing a long with me when I sing.
• Talking often and trying to combine sounds. Giggly and very happy
• On the 13th she turned 9 months!
• 17 lbs, 4 oz (with clothes) and 27 inches!
• Started clapping
• Stood up without anything around. She has done this twice while holding a toy with both hands.
• 4 teeth! Two on top and two on the bottom
• Understanding cause and effect. Often times when Eva wakes up from a nap and I can't immediately get her. She cries so I can hear her, so I whistle to her to let her know I hear her and that I am coming and she stops crying and waits quietly for me :). Yesterday when I whistled instead of being quiet she said, "mama-mama-mama". So sweetly until I came! It made me really happy!

No comments: