Sunday, March 7, 2010

According to Eva, She Can Do It.

Saturday afternoon I gave Aimee a break and took Eva to the park to play. This park has three play areas: Really little kids (1-2 yrs), kids Eva's age (2-4) and kids age 5-8 or whatever the cutoff is.

Eva is no respecter of age, so when we go it is a free for all. Sure I may need to help her a little here and there, with the rock wall for instance, and making sure she doesn't try to slide down the fire pole type things, but in all she can handle it. In fact she'll tell you so.

I was up on some obstacle with her, and two other kids about 5 years old looked at her, and proceeded to tell me that she is just a baby and she isn't allowed to play here. Before I could answer, Eva proudly and exuberantly said "I can do it!" and she ran over to the tallest slide, grabbed the bar and swung, then went down the slide. Yeah, I guess she can do it!

This makes Aimee very proud too, because Aimee always encourages her in everything she does.


1 comment:

Bethany Rose said...

That's awesome! Makes me feel good!