Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Everyday there are so many things that happen that I want to remember and make note of! I could fill books.

Yesterday I was crying a little bit over something silly. Eva noticed and sang a line from the Dumbo song over and over to me "Baby mine, don't you cry, baby mine dry your eyes" And smiled at me. She gave me her stuffed Dumbo and told me he would make me feel better. And ya know what? I did :).

Eva has a special gift to understand abstract concepts. For example she often notices if she stands a certain way it looks like an upside down "y" or that her chip looks like the letter "D". Today we were inside a shop that has a glass front. The address was 439 and she was able to identify them even though they were backwards.

She is starting to throw huge fits. Battle of the wills have really become battles. I am happy to say that the past couple of days I have been able to win, but it takes real endurance!

Abby is our little octopus as usual. She has always had an uncanny ability to reach everything! She is eating anything we give her - except black beans not fan. She also is saying a lot of new sounds trying to say words. She said "quack" and is saying ba and lala now too.

Off to bed!

No comments: