Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Oh My My My

Well Abby is only days from officially moving up to the title of "Toddler" and is showing lots of signs of being ready. I caught her trying to climb out of her pack n play last week. Her little heel was resting on the rail while her arms were trying to pull herself up and over. She climbs up the slide alone and then slides back down. Last night she screwed back on the lid to my powerade bottle! But what is most depressing is that she quickly losing interest in just sitting happily on my lap for long periods of time. Though I do still get some of that.

I have found myself calling her Abby-girl or Abigail instead of Abby Joy like I always use to. Maybe its because she seems older. She likes it too.

Eva crawls on her hands and her knees to be more like an animal and Abby has started to follow suit.

Talking on the telephone is definitely something that I have a hard time doing these days. If I am reading something for a few minutes Eva will dump all the toothpaste into the sink. Or today I was on the phone with Justin for 1 minute and she got into her vitamins. She sucked them all and then put them back into the container...

No comments: