Friday, March 6, 2009

Kisses

Eva has been giving us kisses for a couple weeks now, but this morning at breakfast she blew Justin a kiss!  She even made the smooch sound!  Unlike other times when she does something new and only does it once, she has been doing this all morning!  YAYAYAYAY!  

Each time I lay her down for a nap or for bed before I leave the room I blow her two kisses.  That way if I am playing with her as I walk away she knows that i am not coming back in once she sees the two kisses from the door.  Well for her morning nap, less than 5 minutes ago she blew me kisses and even stood there with a kissy face waiting for me to come back and give her one.  Which of course I did! 

This is the best.  Hugs and Kisses are the two things I have been anticipating most! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want one!!
Grandma Beth
xo