Friday, April 16, 2010

First Outing

1st time taking the girls on an outing alone. We went to the park, WalMart, and downtown for the Birth Cert. Eva and I had pizza and Starbucks too. The park wasn't too busy so it wasn't stressful at all. I would just keep the stroller near Eva and I. I had a lot of fun and the girls behaved well. At WalMart Eva insisted on being WITH Abby in the cart. She held her hand and cuddled the whole time :). Downtown was fun, but the fountains weren't on :(. A very fulfilling day.

Here are some fun pictures from the past couple days.


Necessity isn't the only mother of invention - so is the desire for convenience.


My catalog model



I found her in her room reading the bible saying, "Trust in the Lord"

1 comment:

Bethany Rose said...

These are great photos... and video. Sooo cute.